Raylo has raised a $132M debt funding round to offer leasing for smartphones, tablets, and laptops. The company is based in the U.K.
Italy-based TeamSystem has acquired marketing automation company Growens for $75.3M.
TeamSystem reported $591M in revenue in 2021.
The Ocean Cleanup has raised $25M from Airbnb to clean the ocean of plastic pollution. The nonprofit is based in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
California-based Onehouse has raised a $25M Series A to help companies keep their data updated and secure. The company's founders have previously created products used by Amazon, Disney, Google, etc.
- Recycleye (U.K.), helps in dealing with house waste through a robotic solution: $17M A funding led by DCVC, with participation from Promus Ventures, Playfair Capital, MMC Ventures, Creator Fund, Atypical, and Seaya Andromeda.
- Warp (California), offers 53 different transportation vehicles that users can choose from based on their needs: $5.7M Seed led by MaC Venture Capital, Bonfire Ventures, and Frontier Venture Capital.
- Jetpack.io (California), provides an open-source technology that helps developers build and scale apps: $10M Seed led by Coatue and GV.
- FoodByUs (Australia), connects restaurants and bars with wholesale food and alcohol suppliers: $12M B led by Base Capital, with participation from FJ Labs, Trawalla Group, and Macquarie Capital.
- Re:course AI (U.K.), an artificial intelligence flight simulator for healthcare training: $4.3M Growth led by Par Equity, with participation from Northern Gritstone, and Rob Wood.
- SEON (Hungary), an anti-fraud platform that detects false accounts: $2.6M acquisition of Compytron.
Internet of Things
- BibeCoffee (Greece), offers monitoring software for coffee machines and other gastronomy-related devices: $2.2M Growth led by Eleven Ventures, with participation from Venture Friends and Uni.Fund.