Vala Afshar, (Chief Digital Evangelist Salesforce has tweeted his vision of, what industries will go big in 2023. Among others, you can find Autonomous Ride-Hail and Autonomous Logistics, that are in the focus this week. In addition to the tweet there is more info on all of the listed below categories.
- The market value of disruptive innovation platforms could scale 40% at an annual rate during this business cycle, from $13 trillion today to $200 trillion by 2030.
- ARK Invest publishes annual reports called "Big Ideas" that highlight the technological breakthroughs evolving today and creating the potential for super-exponential growth tomorrow. The 2023 report covers 14 big ideas.
- The article provides an overview of the first four big ideas: technological convergence, AI, digital consumer, and digital wallets.
- The convergence among technologies, including autonomous mobility, is exemplified by neural networks, digital wallets, advanced battery systems, cryptocurrencies, intelligent devices, smart contracts, and more.
- ARK's research shows that AI training cost declines continued at an annual rate of 70%, and AI should increase the productivity of knowledge workers more than four-fold by 2030, which could increase global labor productivity by around $200 trillion.
- In the digital consumer area, spending on digital leisure in 2022 reached $6.6 trillion, and this should grow in the next eight years.
- Digital wallets offer a new generation of financial services, including peer-to-peer transactions, global remittances, asset management, and more.
- Public blockchains enable distributed ledger technology that is trusted, transparent, and immutable, offering significant opportunities for many industries.
Full Feed: HERE (Twitter / ARK)
Might be useful: