In case you would like to stay up to date with HR Tech trends, we are happy to share the research of Paramdeep Singh posted on LinkedIn, putting together a list of the most reliable sources of information on AI, automation, and HR Tech solutions.
These influential leaders have a proven track record of sorting through vast amounts of data and delivering only the finest insights to their followers. By following and interacting with these top European HR Tech influencers, you too can stay ahead of the curve and predict the latest trends in the labor market.
Below you can find top15 influencers of HRTech:
- Lars Vollmer - is a mechanical engineer turned entrepreneur, speaker, and author, who founded intrinsify, the largest German-speaking network for modern corporate management, and previously owned a consulting firm (Vollmer & Scheffczyk GmbH)
- Andreas Dittes - is the co-founder and CEO of Talentwunder and leads Dittes Ventures, a lean start-up business builder and web-prototyping laboratory.
- Anna Ott - is the VP of People and ESG Initiatives at HV Capital, with almost two decades of HR experience, and a passion for working with start-ups to develop their workforce, including fundamental HR subjects and DEI.
- Marc Coleman - is the Founder and CEO of UNLEASH, the world's leading HR marketplace. With a passion for creating global communities, he has built and shaped trusted HR communities worldwide since 2008, and UNLEASH has averaged 212% YoY growth over three years, making it one of the world's fastest-growing companies.
- Wendy Van Ierschot - CEO of VIE People, is an award-winning HR professional turned entrepreneur and investor, with expertise in strategic HR, team building, talent development, and leadership.
- Guido Bosbach - is a management consultant who specializes in modern management and leadership, and offers support to organizations in identifying and solving strategic and organizational problems.
- Ibrahim Evsan - is a keynote speaker and authority on digitalization, with over 400 speeches under his belt, focusing on topics related to digital transformation, personal branding, and leadership, emphasizing the importance of empathy in business.
- Aki Kakko - is a serial entrepreneur in recruitment and employer branding, and CEO of Candarine, which aims to revolutionize HR and recruitment through innovative solutions for understanding job-seeking habits of the global workforce.
- Johnny Campbell - is the CEO and Co-Founder of Social Talent, providing online recruitment training to over 500 companies who have hired more than 1 million people. He believes that effective recruiting involves not only finding and hiring talent but also onboarding and completely involving recruits.
- Oliver Smith - is the CTO of DMG Media, a media company, and a pioneer in ad and internet technology with over 20 years of experience, including designing internet standards and protocol stacks, creating and launching Prodigy, and building the first data management program for advertising firms.
- Kristen A. Pressner - leads the People & Culture team at Roche Diagnostics with a track record in HR roles, skilled in talent development and acquisition, commercial partnerships, and culture building.
- Brigette Hyacinth - is a renowned international keynote speaker and best-selling author, recognized as one of the Top 100 HR Influencers, with expertise in leadership, HR, AI, and digital transformation, and began her career in the Caribbean conducting workshops and seminars on leadership.
- Hung Lee - is the CEO of Workshape.io and a veteran in talent acquisition with over 15 years of experience in guiding quick expansion in the London tech startup sector and managing the popular Recruiting Brainfood blog.
- Volker Jacobs - is the CEO & Founder of Fount, is a successful entrepreneur, consultant, analyst, speaker, and author focused on people's impact, believing that Fount can guide organizations in managing Employee Experience at scale using a company-wide framework of Employee Experience Intelligence (EXI) and Employee Experience Operations (EXO).
- Günther Wagner - the Managing Director of Wagner Consulting, is a LinkedIn TopVoice awardee for three years and a Haufe Verlag top 25 HR Influencer, a prolific writer, speaker, and Change Management & Leadership expert who believes in developing products with customers' needs in mind, emphasizing the importance of maintaining a clear dialogue for better understanding.
Let us know, who did we miss from the list of HR Tech influencers in the comment section below!