Below you can find daily sum-up of the closed rounds
- Fairphone (Netherlands), manufactures a smartphone that is made of sustainably-sourced materials: $53.4M led by Invest-NL, Regenero Impact Fund, DALHAP, DOEN Participaties, and PDENH.
- LuxWall (Michigan), uses vacuum insulation technology to reduce conduction, convection, radiative heat gain, and energy loss in windows: [$33M](https://u5080173.ct.sendgrid.net/ss/c/lq5tnwXekpm_o6wsUCRFfDhv_cxuPzpXgXiVsZWUBAYuAmOBA4BUvyCrQSIQWYK5t9-bG4wXqQli9vm-W-TtYdnG-qrnb6StiKpInVz15oA/3tc/Re9IxZEKSE68oOKgPRkmxw/h100/Q_5n-XTOdm1qK2dHXniou1Wf6qcIZhA8fU3Wt5mYYhY) A funding led by 2150, with participation from Khosla Ventures, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, and Prelude Ventures.
- Lulalend (South Africa), provides short-term loans to small and medium-sized businesses: $35M B led by Lightrock, with participation from DEG, Triodos Investment Management, Women's World Banking, The International Finance Corporation, and Quona Capital.
- Sunstone Credit (Maryland), provides capital for companies that want to deploy solar panels for power generation: $20M A led by Greenbacker Capital Management LLC with participation from Earthshot Ventures, Grotech Ventures, Cross River Digital Ventures, and Forbright Bank.
Real estate tech
- Freemodel (California), a home renovation platform that renovates homes for homeowners who pay the company back later: $19.5M A led by QED Investors, with participation from LL Funds, RWT Horizons, FJ Labs, 1984 Ventures, 1Sharpe Ventures, and Crossbeam Venture Partners.
Health care tech
- Syntach (Sweden), develops innovative cardiac support systems: $19.5M Growth led by the European Innovation Council.
- RocketRez (Canada), provides a ticketing and business operations software platform: $15M B led by Level Equity.
- Cleary (California), provides a platform that helps improve efficiency in distributed teams: $7.5M Seed led by Moonshots Capital, with participation from Liberty City Ventures, Crosslink Capital, Seachange Fund, and Quiet Capital.
- Optilogic (Michigan), provides supply chain software that enables companies to calculate different risk factors: $13M Growth led by MK Capital.
- Guardz (Israel), offers small businesses access to an all-in-one cybersecurity suite: $10M Seed led by Hanaco Ventures with participation from iAngels, GKFF Ventures, and Cyverse Capital.
- Nexus (Texas), makes it easier for game development studios to offer live-streaming monetization tools in their games: $10M Growth led by Griffin Gaming Partners, with participation from Sony Innovation Fund, Valhalla Ventures, Pace Capital, and S3 Ventures.